Debt enforcement, insolvency, bankruptcy, recovery and resolution, banking and finance, white collars, construction, contracts, dispute resolution and litigation.
Degrees, bar admissions, appointments and memberships
- law degree, University of Freiburg i.Ü (Switzerland) 1996;
- admission to Bar Association of the Canton of Ticino (OATi) 1999;
- supervisor of the Public Offices of Recovery and Bankruptcy of Canton Ticino (2000-2003);
- Judge at the Magistrate’s Court of Acquarossa 2002;
- Attorney at law at Guidicelli&Badaracco Law firm since 2003;
- FINMA agent as investigation officer and liquidator for various investigations and bankruptcy proceedings since 2015;
- Founder of the street-lawyers association mhint.swiss 2020;
- Author of several publications in bankruptcy and recovery.
Languages: Italian, French, German, English, Russian