civil- and commercial law, in particular succession issues, banking, corporate and swiss and international non-profit.
Degrees, bar admissions, appointments and memberships:
- Law studies at the University of Freiburg (Switzerland), Munich and Berlin;
- Law degree at the University of Freiburg (Switzerland);
- Doctorate in Swiss administration law;
- 1970: admission to Cantone Ticino Lawyers Bar;
- 1070: admission to Cantone Ticino Public Notary Register;
- 1987-1989: chairman of the Council of the Bar Association of the Canton Ticino;
- 1995-1999: member of the Council of Magistrates;
- Former Member of many Swiss and foreign boards of directors of Swiss and foreign companies (banks, insurances, commercial and financial companies);
- Today Director/Trustee of swiss and international, family and non-profit trusts and foundations;
- Consultant of Law Firm Studio 1896, Lugano.
Italian, German and French.