Criminal law, administrative law, migration law, civil law, tax law.
Degrees, bar admissions, appointments and memberships:
- 2011-2012: assistant professorship at the University of Milan;
- 2012: degree in Law at the University of Milan;
- 2012: doctor of Law;
- 2013-2014: Lawyer traineeship at the law firm Marcellini-Galliani, Lugano;
- 2015-2016: Jurist attorney of a primary law firm in Lugano;
- 2016: admission to Cantone Ticino Lawyers Bar;
- 2017: Master on Advanced Studies at SUPSI in Tax Law and Financial Law;
- 2020: CAS on Advanced Studies at SUPSI in Tax Law.
Italian, English and French.