Tax and business law, in particular corporate, contracts and international; migration law and taxation of the HNWI.
Degrees, bar admissions, appointments and memberships:
- business administration degree at the University L. Bocconi of Milan (IT), 1997;
- Chartered accountant since 2001;
- Statutory auditor since 2002;
- degree in Law at the University of Milan (IT), 2004;
- attorney-at-law since 2007 (registered at the public Bar of Lawyers States EU of Lugano since 2018);
- master in international tax law (LL.M.) at the University of Leiden (NL), 2006;
- fiduciary accountant in Canton Ticino since 2017;
- work experiences as legal and tax counsel, auditor and manager in Milan and Lugano;
- director of Swiss companies;
- owner of the Law Firm CM Legal – Studio Legale, Lugano, since 2018.
Italian, French, English